Monday, February 9, 2009

update

i'm so tired. i didn't get to what i wanted to get to. i have to be at work around 7:30 tomorrow. i normally wake up at that time.

i'm mailing a birthday card . i still have to make 1 and then make a sympathy card. i'm also mailing 2 medical bills.
too bad i only have 1 stamp.

i'm thirsty but i would have to get up to get a drink. *yawns* I worked too long today.

i got a loaner computer at work. guess what... it didn't work. while the IT guy was there setting it up, my laptop got a blue screen of death. then he ended up saying the loaner kept crashing so he had to go up and get me a new loaner. my group tells me all the time that i need to stay away from their computers.

also my throat still kills me. i wanted to ask my admin if she got sick with sore throat first. she was sick thursday and friday but still at work and i was mad that she'd make me sick. well i didn't get to ask her today because she was out sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment