Wednesday, February 19, 2014

2.1

Ella spent some time chilling with Dave. I took some pictures and google made the collage. She really has fun watching Dave's face. That is World of Warcraft in the background and he was in the middle of playing. 
I took some pictures of Ella on the chair and google made a few collages. 
I took a picture of Ella sleeping. Later I'll compare this to other random ones I took of her sleeping to see how she's grown. So far I only compared some pictures of her sleeping the first 2 weeks.
Since I took some pictures of Dave and Ella, I had him take some more of her. I wasn't very presentable but I still like the pictures.
Look at her stand like such a big girl. Also look at those cute little socks.
 Dave took quite a few that google made a few collages. This isn't even all of them.

Oh google made some animated gifs too. There were even more than this.

In the evening some people came over to play D&D. I don't play. But at one point I did bring Ella out to say hi. Ella rolled her first 20 sided die and she even got some good numbers.
I know when Ella was out there Dave's character ended up dying even with Ella's good rolls. But I don't know anything else about it.  I tried to play once but hated it.

No comments:

Post a Comment