Wednesday, February 26, 2014

2.13







I got more sleep so when I was up at 8:30 for the day it didn't even feel awful.

I took Ella for a walk but it was short. It was so sunny so it was less enjoyable for her since I had to use a blanket to shield the sun.

I went for a run. I went to run 1 mile in under 12 minutes. I was slower than 12 minutes previously but was close. Well I did awesome and had 1:44 in bonus seconds. (But when you realize that a 2.35.9 shows up at 2:35 my mile time was actually 10:19. Pretty good! Gives me hope. I felt just as slow. I didn't look at my watch at all until the beep at .25. Then I didn't look again until the beep at .5. That took some restraint. The second half was faster than my first half. I ran 1.12 total even though I ran the same loop that I ran the other day that said it was 1.04. I actually thought 1.04 was low last time so maybe 1.12 is more accurate.

I cooked dinner. Ella played in her monkey bouncer throughout most of dinner. It would have been all of dinner if I didn't spend so much time getting stuff for Dave too. It was the very first time that she ever played with the toys on it. She really did enjoy it for awhile. I'm so glad she's starting to like more things.  She loved standing with my support today and watching Dave do his back exercises.


She started drooling a lot more the past few days.

After dinner, I told Ella when she went to sleep, I'd eat chip n dip. Well she was tired when I told her and then she got wide awake. It's like she's trying to help me lose weight.  I ate the chip n dip anyway when she went to sleep.  She fell asleep on me and I stayed there for awhile typing to my mom. When I went to put her in her crib, she woke up with all my movement. I put her down while she was still awake and she didn't cry and just went back to sleep. I wasn't sure if she would.  This was at 8:30 and then I ate.  I'm probably going to regret not going to sleep so early.

2 comments:

  1. Poly on the changing pad lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes when I nurse I leave the door open and she comes in for a nap on the changing pad. A few times I needed to change Ella so had to move her to the edge. Just wait until I get caught up so have those pics on here.

      Delete