Monday, February 10, 2014

1.24

I keep having little photo shoots with Ella. She is going to hate the camera. My mom made the hat and leg warmers.



I got a picture of her yawning. She's also wearing the first onesie I painted.
We gave Ella a bottle. I've pumped a few times and we decided to give it a shot. She had issues taking it at first so then I fed her so she wasn't starving. A little bit later, Dave gave her the bottle. I left the room during most of it but came back in to get a picture. I am indecisive with how much I should pump to have a stash in the freezer. For a long time I did not want to pump because I was over producing. But I still think I should have a stash just in case I am on a medicine or something and can't nurse her.

4 comments:

  1. That's great she took a bottle! I'd keep offering one every once in awhile so you know she'll be used to it just in case you ever have to leave her for any reason or you're on medicine and can't nurse her like you said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See she took the bottle but didn't drink a ton. I did feed her a bit first but we waited some. I figure we'll offer her a bottle every few days and if I pump more I can freeze it. So far she's only drank about a half ounce from a bottle so I have low amounts in bottles I put in the fridge so I can quit wasting after she doesn't drink it all.

      Delete
  2. Ella and Daddy look so cute together! The hat and leg warmers will fit her before you know it. She's growing so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's huge. She just feels much taller than she was before. I know it's only a couple inches different but it feels bigger against my body. PB says that she still seems the same height to him (small).

      Delete