Saturday, February 1, 2014

1.17

Here's a shot from our video camera during the day light.
 We went for a walk and Ella didn't even like it. She cried during the walk for the first time.
 She grabbed my shirt.  I don't know if she really did that before or not.
She touched her foot and held it but didn't really realize it was her foot.
Ella tolerated the monkey for a few minutes while I tried to eat.
 Here are some screen shots from the app I use to track sleep, food, and diapers.  I would probably quit if you didn't have to fill out how many diapers when you go to the doctors, if I didn't want to know which side I should start feeding on, and guessing what time I'd end up waking up in the night.
It isn't perfect. I was looking for a good app and was reading a few and downloaded one I thought was good and realized I clicked on a different one. I just kept using the different one. I was too busy at the hospital. Then after awhile I paid the $2.99 to get the charts.  If Ella wakes up at 12:05am then it counts that entire sleep segment as a that day.   I think there might have been a few days I didn't always mark down sleep but now I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment