Thursday, June 14, 2018

3.22.18

Miles kept bending down peeking in Ella's house/tent. I told him he could go in. When Ella's here she doesn't let him. He knocked off her barbies, and then moved the big toy house so it knocked off the blanket. This is why Ella doesn't want him in there. At least I can fix it all.
He came out on his own and sat reading a book.





 And by sitting, he's sitting in a doll stroller


I met Dave with his snow tires so that he could go to the Tesla dealer to get his 12V battery fixed and do snow tires at the same time.






















Miles did not want to nap. It was a real struggle to get him upstairs.
I told Miles that if he goes to sleep he can get a hug from daddy after. Oops. I felt bad for Miles after.  He ran to the laundry room looking for Daddy. He kept saying hug hug hug. He went in the laundry room still saying hug. He went to the door to the garage trying to open it saying hug.

Before Miles's nap, I dropped Ella off at preschool, went to Giant Eagle, went to Dollar Tree, looked at houses on Trulia, cleaned up a little bit, put snow tires in the car, met Dave with the snow tires, and played with Miles.  Miles didn't start his nap until 2:45.  Late nap!
I randomly found an old pic and went to try on the same clothes. I couldn't find the same ones but I tried on the similar yellow ones.  I was in shock that they fit.   So then I got distracted trying on old dress pants.  I found a few tops I tried on too. I threw them down the laundry chute so now I can add them into my rotation.


Dave got home while I was doing my workout. Once I was done, it was time to get Ella. Miles was still asleep. We decided to wake him and all go out to dinner. We got Ella and went to Olive Garden.  I put Miles in his high chair and Ella really wanted to sit next to him. She said she would feed him/help him.  So we let her start. We figured we would have to swap partway through but Ella did so well that we lasted the entire meal sitting like that.





When we were deciding what to get, Dave asked Ella and she picked.  Then I said what about Miles. So Dave showed him the menu and told him to pick what he wanted to eat. He was so cute! He held up the menu and looked at it. You could see his eyes very slowly going from one picture to the other. Then he points and picked something. Later he was pointing again to that same thing questioning why it wasn't there yet.
When we got bread, Miles started eating it even though he is not normally a bread person.   Then the appetizer of fried mozzarella showed up and Miles immediately said "dip" because he wanted to dip his bread stick into the sauce.  He did. He loved it. He continued to eat the entire bread stick dipping it in sauce every few bites.
When the meal came, both kids ate the grapes first. They both ate the spaghetti. Miles ate his with his fingers because Ella took her first bite like that. I kept trying to tuck a napkin in Miles's shirt but he would take it off right away.



 Right after diner, we went to Sam's club. Both kids were wanting food at Sam's club and wanting to eat on the way home. We got home and they had a snack.   It was already 8:30 so it was quite late for Miles.
Miles and Ella were playing and a little crazy. We didn't start bedtime stuff for either kid until 9:30. Oops.

Then I was so tired. I tried to do a few things and ended up being up past midnight but was so tired so whatever I did, I was doing a bit slower than normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment