Saturday, June 23, 2018

Ella's Birthday Interview (4.5 years old)


  1. How old are you? 4, 4 and a half 
  2. Who is your best friend? Every friend (Can you give me some names?) Lottie, Emi, Sofi, Nina 
  3. What is your favorite color? Purple (PURPLE!) all the colors of the rainbow 
  4. What is your favorite animal? zebra 
  5. What is your favorite food? Crocodiles, fish *laughter* crocodiles live in the ocean (She doesn’t eat either of these things!) 
  6. What food do you really dislike? Crocodiles *laughter* 
  7. What is your favorite TV show? LOL Dolls (Is that a TV show?) No that’s an ipad show. 
  8. What is your favorite song? Poppy’s song. Trolls (I know what song she means but I don’t know the name) 
  9. What is your favorite book? Crocodile book (Then she snapped her magic wand on her leg and got a big welt and we had to pause with questions.) 
  10. What is your favorite thing to wear? This (She’s wearing Legoland Shirt) (She actually has liked to wear gymnastics leotards all last week and a month ago it was long dresses) 
  11. What makes you happy? (Miles answered first saying “Me me me”) Nothing 
  12. What makes you sad? Nothing 
  13. What is your favorite toy/game? I don’t know (you don’t like anything?) I don’t like anything I don’t know. 
  14. What is your favorite holiday? Easter. I want an Easter party. 
  15. What would you buy if you had $1,000? Easter Egg
  16. Where is your favorite place to go? Dinner i mean shopping 
  17. What is your favorite restaurant? McDonald’s 
  18. What is your favorite memory? When we went to Legoland 
  19. What is your favorite stuffed animal? The lollipop 
  20. What is your favorite thing to sleep with? I don’t know (She doesn’t sleep with anything besides her blanket and pillow) 
  21. What is your favorite fruit? Vegetables *laughter* 
  22. What is your favorite cereal? Cheetos (Cheetos aren’t a cereal) Oh. Apple jacks 
  23. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? pancakes 
  24. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Fish (Do you eat fish?) Yes. No. I don’t eat fish. I like butterflies. (Do you eat butterflies?) No. I like cereal. I like pancakes. 
  25. What is your favorite dessert? Hash browns *laughter* ice cream 
  26. What is your favorite drink? Apple juice 
  27. What is your favorite game? (she didn’t know until i listed some things that are games) Candyland 
  28. What is your favorite movie? Trolls 
  29. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play hide and go seek. 
  30. What are you really good at? I don’t know. gymnastics 
  31. Where do you want to go on vacation? Hotels! 
  32. What do you want to eat for your birthday dinner? I don’t know. You can pick. Ice cream! 
  33. What do you want to be when you grow up? A grown up 
  34. What is your birthday wish? To be a unicorn 
  35. Who is the president? Obama (Obama used to be our president) No Daddy’s president. Donald Trump

2 comments:

  1. Lol these are priceless. I remember Parker answering the same way for question 33 one year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember Parker's and I'm pretty sure that's what made me start doing these. I don't remember all his answers though. DIdn't he answer Target a few times in a row for something.

      Delete