Wednesday, June 20, 2018

3.23.18

 I put Miles down on Dave and had him finish getting him dressed.




Poly gets a lot of love (and puts up with a lot) 

 I don't remember what's going on here. Why does Miles have a giant bag of Doritos?

Miles loves to shovel!




I tried to introduce Miles to salami with cream cheese and crackers but he only wanted the cream cheese part of it.

 Miles loves to slop.

I dumped all the laundry out on the dining room table and decided to fold there. 
I'm not sure why but every single time I would hang these pants up, Miles would take the hanger and pull the pants off of it. 
Then Miles wanted to be held and folding was extremely difficult.

Miles is hiding.


He wanted oatmeal and climbed right up and took a bite  but it's not cooked here!





Miles takes forever to get into his carseat. He likes to hang. 
Miles and I made pizza for dinner. 


Miles did a pretty good job. I had to correct some of what he was doing and then he'd learn and improve.  Pretty good for an 18 month old. 



 Look at that concentration.


No comments:

Post a Comment