Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas

 This year I made 5 versions of our Christmas card. I was going to do a pre-made design but they never allow enough pictures.  So I made my own. It was tricky getting them from all devices so I messed up and forgot the picture of Poly so then I had to rearrange.

I also mailed some additional collages in some people's cards.

I printed 91 cards. But then I ran out so I printed more. I had some issues with labels so I think I accidentally mailed some people 2. I know I mailed 2 people 2 but unsure if more.  I mailed 1 without a stamp so that came back. I guess mailing 2 is better than mailing an empty envelope like I did for my newborn announcement.







 Some of these I printed guessing they'd fit in various ornaments we make.


No comments:

Post a Comment