Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Kids Say... (June, July, and August 2019)

I still document a few things but forget a lot. Then I forget to make the posts. So I'll try to catch up.

-----

A sign I never have the kitchen table clean. Miles walked to it and stopped in his tracks “there is nothing in the table!!!”

6/2/19
-----

“I want Jaden and Maddie to come back to our house.” -- from Miles

6/18/19
-----

Miles: Mommy I wish we had some red tomatoes
Me: Well maybe we can have some later.
Miles: Well I don’t like red tomatoes
Me: Well you don’t have to eat them
Miles: How about we have some green peppers?

-----

Arriving and getting out of car
Me: Miles as soon as we get out of the car I’m going to feed Miles. I mean Liam
Miles: Mommy I don’t like boobs

6/27/19
-----

Red white and blue day at school
I say "I’m wearing blue. I didn’t have something that was all 3 colors"
“I was going to get a red necklace. I forgot. “

Minutes later
Miles: your legs are white
Me: They are white
Miles: yes for red white and blue day. You just need red.

7/3/19
-----

Taking about Miles’s nickname for Liam
Me: Miles where did you come up with the name puggy?
Miles: good morning huggy

7/4/19/19
-----

Miles is tired. Denies it
Dave: Miles you know how you are always falling over
Miles: ride horses

7/7/19
-----

Go in Liam’s room
To get him and feed him. Come out

Miles: I missed you when you were gone.
❤️

7/8/19
-----

Miles thanks me for giving him bread (dinner). And late thanks me for giving him more pasta

Me: You're so nice and kind.
He argues “no you are nice and kind”
Me: we both are
Miles: you and Daddy are nice and kind

7/20/19
-----

Miles: Mommy can I have 2 best friends?
Me: Yeah you can have 2
Miles: Yay then Liam can be my best friend, too.
(He often says Ella is his best friend)

8/3/19
-----

Miles Just got sad. And I asked why.
Miles: I don't want to go to acorn.
Me: Why?
Miles: Because I will miss Ms Sarah
I told him he can still say hi to her and she can visit acorn so then he got happy

8/4/19
-----

Pap-Pap asked his favorite part of the day
Miles: Ella
Pap-Pap: Why?
Miles: Because she’s not bothering me now

8/4/19
-----

Singing Skinnamarinky dink to Liam
It ends
Miles: I love you too mama

8/4/19 (He has done this many many times since)
-----

I went to bathroom. And hear “let’s get this baby out of here” from Ella
I shout not to take him

And come out to them putting him in a doll stroller

8/13/19
-----

Miles tells me he likes the made bed. More room for jumping. He said the cleaning ladies made it for him. I said no I made it

He said “aw mom. You are the best”

8/20/19
-----

Miles: mommy I’m glad Liam is part of our family.

8/21/19
-----

Miles playing with toy Pap-Pap bought him. I ask if he got that from Pap-Pap. He says “no. I got it from the store. You were there. and daddy. and Ella. and Liam. and Pap-Pap”
(Pap-Pap did pay)

8/27/19
-----

Miles: Mommy I had such a fun day with you
Miles said this after we got back from getting donuts and going to the dollar tree

8/31/19
-----

Ella and I put the camping chairs in the car. She was so excited. And said she wants to camp. She said she can use her sleeping bag.

Ella: I can take my sleeping bag, my stuffy, and my night light.
Me: You don't have a tent.
Ella: I can just sleep under the stars.

8/31/19
-----

My favorite one might be when I hear Ella say let's get this baby out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment