Tuesday, February 4, 2020

2020 Week 4/52 photo

I was nursing Liam. Miles was asleep on the chair in the loft. Ella was downstairs watching TV. The entire time I was nursing I just had a bad feeling that Ella was up to no good. I couldn't get Liam into the crib without him waking up and he was also sick and needing sleep so I was internally battling if I should end his nap and check on Ella or just hope for the best.   I hoped for the best. Then Ella came upstairs to show me what she did. She was so excited she cut her hair. She cut A LOT off.  Then we went downstairs and she started to get a littel more upset about how short she made her hair.

Photo Taken January 24, 2020.
She didn't totally finish cutting the back.

We took Ella to get her hair cut more evened out.
Photo Taken January 25, 2020.



Ella styled her hair after her shower. Look at those curls. All she did was spray a little curling spray thing we have and her hair just gets so curly. My hair would never do that.

Photo Taken January 26, 2020.

Lots of hours of been spent with her crying over her hair. She wishes it grew back overnight. 
(
She also cut her bangs again the next week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment