Saturday, March 21, 2020

2.8.20

These are not all the pictures I took but when I was going through picking my top favorite for the week there were quite a few all on the same day so I'm making a post.
Look at Liam trying to type on my computer.

 
Miles and I made pancakes again! He would make them every single day.
So I measure the water and the mix and Miles pours it in. He tried telling me that there wasn't enough water. I thought he was just saying that because he wanted to pour more in. Then he tells me how it's like dough so I look over. I tell him he was right and I was sorry I didn't listen. 
Then Miles says "You were wrong. I was right. You should remember to listen to others when you are wrong. And you should remember people's names too."

We fixed the lack of water. I gave him a bunch and said to pour in what he needed to make it look right. He did. 


Liam fusses on his changing table until he sits up and get the medicine and the syringe..  He really wants medicine. He started doing this after he was sick and we gave him medicine. I guess he remembered how it made it feel better.





Miles drew this and came over and told me he wants to go on a roller coaster like this. I told Mike about it and then told my mom about it. They both reacted that it was scary.
Miles likes to push the cart even though he can't see. He also gets mad if you try to help him. 
Liam likes to crawl and get to the cat food just to dump it out. I tried to make a blockade.

Liam crawled under the chair to get to the other side!
He got a little bit stuck.
I made a snack tray for Miles and he spilled it on the floor!

Photos Taken February 8, 2020. 

No comments:

Post a Comment