Monday, March 16, 2020

Madison (2.5.20 and 2.6.20)

Miles has a new friend at school. A few teachers told me about it. They tell me how sweet and gentle he is with her. They said usually when someone takes on someone younger it's usually a girl doing the nurturing and they love seeing Miles do it. Madison is in the younger class but sometimes the classes are together and they get to play.

Above they were talking to Liam. Miles was introducing Madison to him. Then I asked if they wanted a picture together. They both nodded and backed up and smiled.

Photo Taken February 5, 2020. 

Just look at that height difference.  They are 14 months apart. Madison turned 2 in November. 

Then the next day Miles wanted to take in a valentine's day lolly pop to Madison. He gave it to her and here he is leading her to her cubby to put it away. My camera wasn't already out so I missed him giving it to her. It was so sweet.

Photo Taken February 6, 2020. 

After they put the lollipop away they came back to the classroom and started holding hands and dancing.



Later in the day I got an email from a teacher at school showing me how cute they are together. This email was from a teacher that isn't even Miles's or Madison's teacher. She just thought I'd like to see it. She was right. I loved getting it during the day.

Photo Taken February 6, 2020. 

I have many more pictures of them but since these were 2 days in a row I put them together.  Madison even recognizes our van as I pull up to do drop off. She gets excited and waves. I hear she asks about Miles on Tuesdays when he is not there.

No comments:

Post a Comment