Saturday, May 30, 2020

#itsmomchallenge Week 1

Last year I participated in #itsmomchallenge.  It's more of a hey looks it's mom type challenge. The goal is to get the mom in pictures. The person who created it lacked pictures when she was trying to pull something together for a funeral.  This May she didn't actually host it but a couple of us did it anyway.  She might host it another month and then I'll do it again. I posted to instagram last year daily but only made blog posts for Weeks 1 2.

I used Canva again even though I haven't used it much at all since the end of last May. It's just so nice to have pictures and text all together on a photo.

Week 1 for this post will be May 1 - 9.
May 1 - Look at Liam's core strength.

u8We got the bike trailer set up. It was the first bike ride in a long time. Miles had been afraid of the trailer but now he likes it.




 We biked as a family so then I had Dave take my picture.
On May 3, we did the DIY cake smash session and took a few family photos. 








May 5



May 5
 

 I made a collage then I remembered I had Dave take my picture so I went to his phone and airdropped them to myself and made a new one.



May 7











May 8
May 8


The challenge is to post 1 photo a day but as you can see I try to do more. I attempt for non-selfies and prop my phone or use a tripod but sometimes a selfie is still done.  I also took a decent amount of videos that I posted to instagram too. They are too much trouble to try to post since google makes you add them to youtube instead of just linking google photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment