Wednesday, February 3, 2021

1/31/21 instastories

 Liam was up early and then so was Miles. I was tired. I tried to lie down on the floor. The both joined me. Liam is trying to make coffee. He actually hit the button to start grinding coffee.  The kids love the swing. After all the rain the swing set flew in the air too much so we decided to anchor it. Dave went to the grocery store and the kids helped me do it.  I did my workout after.  After my workout, I walk out to Liam under the sink spraying windex. Liam loves to vacuum. He tries to go for stuff way too huge to pick up though. Liam sees what he wants and climbs on the counter for it.  I was cleaning and got annoyed that I was the only one cleaning so I decided to go for a run. My shins hurt but I still decided to run a 5k since I hadn't in a month. My guess was 5k in 40 min then I kept thinking I wouldn't make it so I tried to hurry and hurry. (I got it at 38 min). The sky was pretty out the window.  Liam was super silly. My January calendar for what workouts I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment