Friday, February 19, 2021

2/15/21 instastories


Liam slept in. (He didn't through the night but slept in.) I walk in and see he has a dart gun. I don't even know how he got that in his crib.  Liam is begging Miles to share his egg.  Liam gets a laundry basket to use as a step stool to "make popcorn" but the stove wasn't on. Now that Liam has his own egg he's sharing with Miles since Miles shared with him.  Liam doesn't like my off the shoulder shirt. Liam got Dave's jalapeƱo pretzels. He got one out then tried to give it to me. I could barely handle how spicy it smelled. I of course didn't eat it.  Liam played in the rain and got soaked twice.  I had such a good workout.  It did take 2 hours to even start it with all the kid delays.  Mountain Climbers didn't suck as bad. I got 92 mountain climbers in 40 seconds. Last time I did 75.  This fire pit is not a toy but Liam thinks it is. 

Miles worked on riding a bike. The bike wouldn't pedal right so he couldn't ride it so he got discouraged. We tried another but the seat was just a tad too high and so he gave up. He was discouraged but I said it was not his fault. Then we went for a run/bike ride with his old small balance bike. 

The starving kids wanted food so I made a snack tray. They liked it. 

I cleaned. I spent sooo long cleaning up everything but didn't take any time lapse videos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment