Thursday, February 4, 2021

1/29/21 instastories

Liam was up and eating breakfast pretty early. He likes to make his own pop tart so now that's his favorite breakfast. Poly was on me and Liam climbed up. He was loving her so much. Poly puts up with a lot. She did get sick of it and left but she lasted longer than I'd guess.  The weather was great so I went for a run and talked to my mom on the phone. I finished my loop but was still talking so added on a little more.  Then I talked on the phone more while I pushed Liam on the swing. Liam enjoyed a pear. Liam is silly with the kitchen sink.  I met my mileage goal for the month. Ella wanted me to take her picture. something about a youtube intro.  We all biked to pickup Miles from school. Miles loved it. The trailer is a little crowded with both of them in there. I ordered new pants and they are 3" longer than the inseam I ordered. Liam and Miles like to hug. I have 3 Step Bets going and randomly like to calculate how much I'd make so far with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment