Thursday, February 17, 2022

Kids Say ... (May and June 2020)

 More quotes and I apparently note to see pic which results in me digging for pictures. 

---------

Miles - "Mommy do you want to join me over here?"

On walk. 




“Are we going to keep doing this all day?”
Because this is my third walk in front of a propped camera to try to get framing. The camera fell over the 2nd time. 


5/7/20

---------


Miles "What about your phone?"

"You can't just leave it there"

-- what happens when you try to prop your phone to get video. (The walk is on and off sprinkling. They loved using umbrellas.


5/12


---------


Miles: Mommy can you see yourself

Me. No. Well I can’t see my face but can see my legs. I need a mirror to see myself. 

Miles: I’ll go get a mirror. 

He runs to get one from the desk in his room where Ella has it. 

Me looking in mirror: OK Miles what did you want me to see
Miles: I wanted you to see how pretty and beautiful you are. 

Then Miles takes mirror and says “I’ll go put it back now.” 


5-15

---------


Miles just came over to me while I'm eating asking “don't you need to go upstairs and check on the baby?!”

Me: Miles, the baby is down here 

Miles: no he's not 

Mw pointing: see

Miles: oh he is. 




5/19


---------


---

Ella just made Miles come over to her and looked at him. and said "see boys have eyelashes. why don't boys have eyelashes on this show?"  it's a cartoon. the girl has major eyelashes and boy doesn't


6/2/20

---------


Yesterday I was playing Mario Kart with Miles.  He was behind but then you could see a couple people ahead of him in his screen. So I told him to try to pass them and get a better place. He then said come on mommy it's just for fun.  He didn't want me to be telling him stuff to do to make it better and just let him play nice.   I'm half asleep so doing a bad job explaining.  

But 12 or 1st he doesn't care. He has fun playing.


Said on 6/4

---------

Almost every night Miles tells me “I hope you have a good night's sleep”



---------

Earlier I went to the bathroom and left Liam with Dave on the bed. I didn't even take long but I hate Liam crawling up to and around the toilet. 


Well I came back. He was so happy. He hugged me so tight.

6/6

---------


Ella: sometimes when I watch this show I cry

Me: Why

Ella: because I think about what if daddy dies


Creative galaxy. 

6/10/20


---------


After seeing pic of end of preschool that Ella wanted to be a teacher when she really up 

I just asked her.

"Ella what do you want to be when you grow up?

Ella said "nothing. Just a mom working at home"


6/11/20




No comments:

Post a Comment