Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Kids Say ... (Jan & Feb 2020)

Here are 2 months of very old quotes. I don't document nearly as much anymore but I have 2021 to catch up on.

---------

Every day I ask Miles his favorite and least favorite parts of school that day. Today he told me he didn’t have any favorite parts so then I asked him his least favorite part and he said that it was when he saw me and I came and picked him up—-so he didn’t want to leave.


1-8-20

---------

Minutes after waking up, we walked downstairs.  Miles asked me if I would make him brownies 

And added

“You are an expert brownie maker”


Too bad I’m so sick


1/16/20

---------


We head downstairs to make pancakes. I ask Miles what we need.

Miles: We need a pan. We forgot that the last time.   (see quote on 12/30)


1/20 

---------


Ella’s crying.  Says it won’t be good  and she will look like a douchebag 

Then Miles said she will look like a curtain 


(Post hair cut aftermath) -- these are my notes from over a year ago but I believe this is when Ella cut her own hair. Funny Miles described it as a curtain!

1/25

---------


Trying to close the Christmas tree box 

Miles: I know. Get something heavy and put it on it 


He’s so smart. We used Dave. 


2/4/20

---------


About to leave 

Me: ok Miles I have to run inside and get my headphones

Miles: Ok I promise I won’t steal the baby


2/5/20 

---------


Ella got a tiny heart pillow. And I asked Miles if he wanted one. 

He said “yeah so I can give it to my friend Madison”


2/6

---------


“You were wrong. I was right.  You should remember to listen to others when you are wrong. And you should remember peoples names too”




2-8-20

---------


Good story. Miles asked me what happened to his ball bath bomb. I I said something like it disappeared and went down the drain or went in the water I forget my wording it wasn’t very good. Miles said "it dissolved yes that is what it did."


2/14 

---------


Miles told me I looked so pretty

Me: Thank You

Miles: You look so beautiful with your pink lipstick the color that I like.

He was creative and nice


2-25-20


---------



Putting helmet on at LACP

Miles: it’s for safety mama 


2-26


---------

Miles: bye mommy. Have a good week 

Waving bye to me when I was leaving school 

2-26

---------

Miles: mommy if you make 5 balls for me I’ll tickle your back when we get home 


(Kinetic sand balls)

2-26


---------
Apparently I already posted this but since I dug up the pictures and even looked at the voice memo to type something out I'll just post it again. I didn't notice since I only looked at the tag Ella says and you see she didn't say anything on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment