Thursday, February 3, 2022

Speed Repeats (6x1 6x0:30)

 I have done the same workout 3 times. I previously did a post with speed workouts

Today I had even faster goal times since I changed my race goal so all training run goals have become faster. I thought there was no way I'd hit the 30 second goal times. 

I'm not as shocked that my 1 min repeats were fast. I am shocked that they were ALL too fast.  I'm surprised only 1 of the 30 second repeats was too slow. I'm shocked how many were way too fast though.  Half of them were 30 seconds too fast. 


Octover 8 was the first time I did this exact workout and then January 4 was the second time I did it. 

I'm actually surprised how much improvement I've had.  All intervals had a 1 minute recovery. Every time I walk a bit of that and jog the rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment