Thursday, December 8, 2011

11.21 - The Day After the Marathon

Shirt: Loft
Sweater: NY&Co
Jeans: Express
Necklace: Limited
Earrings: Target

Dave covered his hand over the camera when taking my picture.
I had such an awful time sleeping. I was tossing and turning all night.  At 4:45 I finally told Dave I was having trouble sleeping.  Then he told me he needed pepto. I called the front desk. They may or may not have any. I had to go down to a vending machine that had medicine. I went down. They had none.
Then I was off to Walmart to buy some.  I got back with it so proud of myself for driving to Walmart and finding it myself. Well I came back to hearing about Dave throwing up while I was gone. Sigh.  Poor guy.

After taking the medicine he felt good enough to fall asleep. Around 7am, he was still sleeping and I was out of things to do. I kept using my computer but I was afraid my typing would wake him.  So I went to sleep after making sure the curtains were closed good. I set my alarm for 9 but promptly turned that off.  Finally we woke up at 10:30.

We played on the computer until I went and picked up lunch.
After eating, we went to check out the Costco here just for fun. Then we went to King of Prussia Mall. After over an hour, I just wasn't in the mood to shop. We made it through almost the entire thing. I wasn't going into many stores.

I was stiff and slightly sore but all the walking helped loosen me up.

After that it was back to computer time until we went to dinner with some of Dave's high school friends. 8 of us for dinner with only about 5 hours notice. Shreve was pretty impressive pulling that together.   We went to some Mexican place 3 blocks from where Shreve lives.  There was a lot of talk about our wedding and what fun it was. There was also talk amongst them about all these times they got really drunk.

On our way home, I mentioned how I was still hungry. We went to Wawa and got more food. Probably not a good sign to need to buy more food just after leaving a restaurant.

Throughout the day, my family would text me pictures of Poly and make me miss her.

2 comments:

  1. Did you ever do a post about your wedding? If so, link me! If not, you should write one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a post that links to wedding photos: http://scrapandrun.blogspot.com/2007/08/here.html

    It appears I didn't write about my wedding day. I guess I will. I don't really mention much in my about me page either http://scrapandrun.blogspot.com/p/about-me.html

    ReplyDelete