Thursday, December 1, 2011

11.24 - Thanksgiving

 Shirt: Kohl's, Pants: VS, Shoes: Famous Footwear
I slept until 8:30. Yay for sleeping in. But it's a slippery slope and by the time I'm back at work, I might want to sleep until noon.

I spent a few hours with excel and then starting to write my marathon recap post.  Then I had lunch and watched the West Wing. We watched 3 episodes. During the 3rd episode, I decided I needed a 2nd lunch so I made 2 eggs and 2 pieces of toast.

We were behind schedule. We changed into workout clothes and packed our normal clothes.  We headed to the gym. I ran and Dave used the treadmill. Since we were 30 minutes behind schedule, we didn't have time to do weights too.  I went in to shower earlier than Dave and we ended up ready within a minute of each other.  Then we headed to my parents.

We got there a little before 5.  We ate dinner around 6.   While watching football after dinner, I fell asleep. As soon as the game was over, I started packing up leftovers so we could head out.  We got home at 9 and then cleaned up.  We still had boxes from my Pampered Chef order.  We had a ton of luggage and things from Philly.  We had 2 weeks worth of mail that we didn't go through yet.  Oh it was tiring.

After that, I went upstairs to type my marathon recap post.  Finally at about midnight I finished it. Then I started making a post of all my race times and cross links to posts. It is linked in my header now. That took entirely too long and I was up too late. I think I finished it around 1:15 AM. I still have to add pictures and some more commentary to that run page but at least I have a start.

Then I read Twitter in bed until I fell asleep.  Putting my iphone in my alarm clock is difficult work when I'm 90% asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment