Friday, May 4, 2012

4.26

I had to wear orange because all volunteers at work for take our children to work day had to wear it.
Shirt: F21
Cardigan: Target
Pants: VS
Shoes: Payless (many years ago)
Belt: Target

I was trying to make me in focus and my background blurry and as you can see I failed.
Poly knows my routine in the morning and she gets on the scale after we get out of bed.  Sometimes she cheats and has some legs on the floor.  I guess she wants the scale to read less.   Some days she steps on the scale when I'm on it. She is too cute.

We were supposed to go to dinner with JD after work but he canceled. Well Dave and I went to Aviva anyway and we both skipped working out.   I had so much delicious meatball appetizer that I ate about a bite of my real meal.

The guy next to me in the parking lot parked wrong.

After we were home, Dave napped.

Later in the evening I started to pack what gear I needed for our photo shoot.  I tried on dresses and emailed them to Jen. Jen did the same with her dresses.  This caused me to pack 4 dresses. Three of which were newly added to the list. The one I thought for sure about taking, I didn't even wear in the photo shoot.

I was up a little late. I wanted to clean and do more things but I never got to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment