Tuesday, May 1, 2012

4.23

Shoes: Zappos
Pants:  VS
Shirt: NY&Co
Necklace: Target

Poly was a big talker this morning before work. I couldn't figure out what she wanted until I went downstairs and realized she was hungry. We feed her three wet foods a day or so we think but tend to only give her two. She doesn't tend to ask for more but I guess it was catching up with her.  We don't put all three out at once because she's picky and only wants it when it is fresh.

I worked.

I went to Body Pump.  I wanted to skip but Jen told me not to.
I had Chick-fil-a for dinner. Then I had chips with dip. Then I had jelly beans. I ate for a solid 90 minutes.  I just wanted to relax. I have so much on my to-do list that I'm in shut down mode.  I started reading a book instead of doing everything on my to do list.  I haven't read a book in months.

No comments:

Post a Comment