Wednesday, May 2, 2012

4.7

Necklace: Target, Shirt: Express, Pants: F21, Shoes: Aldo, Belt: Target
Dave and I made a baked bean and pork recipe. We started making it and realized we had the wrong kind of pork so we had to go to the store to get more.  We took it to my parents house for a family get together.  My mom made me mad telling me not to bring the baked beans anymore saying everyone would be done eating before we even got there. I guess the half hour round trip to buy new smoked pork mad her think it was all wrong. BTW she told me to show up at 5 and everyone else wouldn't even get there until 5:15 or 5:30. She wasn't sure on timing yet she can rudely reply to me not to make something we had to actually start the night before.    BTW we got there many minutes before anyone else even showed up!

A four year old taught me how to play angry birds.
Jason said interesting things and Timmy thought he'd forget them so he wrote them on his hand. I asked him why he wrote it on his hand and he said Jason had his phone so he had to write it somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment