Saturday, May 26, 2012

5.8 - Purple

Shirt: F21
Skirt: Limited
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Lia Sophia

These shoes were very hard to walk in. I think being sore from the marathon and going without panythose impacted that.
I tried so hard to wake up to get to work at 7 but it just didn't happen. I left 15 minutes later. For some reason traffic was awful so then I got to work more than 15 minutes later. :(

I had an interesting conversation with my manager. He came to my cube and asked me about the Voluntary Separation agreement. He was shocked.

I tried to invite former coworkers to lunch. They didn't answer or said they didn't feel like it. I think they hate Dave and me.  Dave and I just went to Moe's with Jen so that was good.  Jen and I got the same thing. We got a kid's quesadilla.

I worked. I worked long.
Jen and I ran after work.  She has 2 weeks to get ready for her 5k. We only did 2 miles today but I had to take it easy since my hips hurt from the marathon.

After I got home, I ate 2 uncrustables and a ton of cheeseballs. Dave and I watched Grey's Anatomy. I wanted to watch more TV but Dave was sick of TV.  I guess stopping TV gave me time to shower and blog though.

No comments:

Post a Comment