Sunday, January 20, 2013

1.14

Sweater: Target, Pants: Limited, Boots: DSW, Necklace: Gifted, Earrings: Target, Purse: Target, Coat: NY&Co  (I heard it was cold so I wore my winter coat so it could get a use but it was too hot.)
I woke up and chilled in bed with Poly on my laptop for almost 2 hours. Then I got up and got dressed and headed to Sprouts.  Sprouts has got to be my favorite store.
Their broccoli price is so high compared to normal that I decided not to make broccoli cheddar soup. I spent a lot at Sprouts compared to normal. I spent 5.54 on chicken, potatoes, broccoli, and an onion. The only time I've spent more is when I buy a loaf of Italian bread and that is 4.99.  I discovered that Sprouts gives out coffee samples. I've been to Sprouts a lot but never pay attention to the coffee. I'm always learning new stuff at Sprouts.
I got home and made a frozen Boston Market Chicken, Broccoli, and Cheese Casserole and added a half lb of broccoli to it. I don't even know how I used to eat it without adding all the broccoli. (Note the broccoli isn't just sitting on top but it's mixed all through but that's just how much I add.) I ended up only eating half of it because Jen called me to see if I wanted to talk to her on the phone while she walked and I ran. I said OK.  We did that and I ran 4 miles.
I got in and started looking at my data. I took a break to do core exercises, foam roller, and stretch.  Poly purrs like crazy and gets all up in my grill when I'm doing ab exercises. Then it was back to the computer looking at data, updating blog posts about my exercising, and researching races. Before I knew it, Dave had left work so I had to start cooking.
I wasn't quite done when he got home. I had probably 20 more minutes. But not bad since he never warned me when he was leaving.  I made roasted potatoes and chicken and then I was about to make some frozen vegetables when I remembered that I had some green beans so I quickly made those. The meal was pretty good. I enjoyed it even more after I added up how much it cost.  (Less than $4 plus ketchup and spices)  While we were eating Poly dragged in her string for us to play with. It was caught on her bag so she dragged that in from the office too.
After dinner, we went to Target. We spent $123 there mostly on groceries. I love sprouts but I can't buy everything there. I didn't buy myself any snacks but it just all adds up quickly.
Update because I forgot to mention: Dave fell off his bike on his way to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment