Friday, January 18, 2013

1.11

I woke up planning to meet Hilary at 9 to run. As soon as my alarm went off, I texted her saying I might be late. I wanted to give her warning and I pictured myself not getting out of bed after I hit snooze. I was accounting for hitting snooze once and being on-time but not more than that.  After I sent the text, I checked my email and saw an email from her asking if we could meet at 9:30 versus 9 so that worked out well. I planned to be late like 9:05 so now she gave me 25 extra minutes. So I set a new alarm and went back to sleep.

We ran at 9:30 but I also ran to and from her apartment.  We talked for about 20 minutes.
I got home and looked at data and she got home from swimming and asked me about going biking with her. I said I would so I figured I had to eat lunch. I barely ate 200 calories worth then we left to go bike to google. We biked over 14 miles. It was split up by about an hour long exploration and smoothie drinking at Google.

Dave showed us the Nexus 17 and he took my picture (even though I looked like crap) and made it the background image.

Hilary had to bike 16 miles so we went further on the trail and came back that way. She still had to bike a loop near her apartment to get to the 16 miles.
After I got home, I looked at my data and debated signing up for the triathlon that Hilary is doing. If I'm going to be biking and running, maybe I can bring myself to swim and not hate it. I am still afraid when biking too. I'm also not fast. But maybe I should do it. Do you think I should sign up? The race is in July.

I was so exhausted at the end of the day. Dave went to a bar after work with coworkers because it was someone's last day in the group. I had tuna on club crackers for dinner since he wouldn't be home.  I watched a bunch of TV. Once Dave got home, we watched TV together.  I was pretty tired but waited for Dave to be ready to go to bed so we ended up staying up past midnight. Dave is so weird. He goes to sleep on NYE at 10 PM but stays up until midnight on some random day.

No comments:

Post a Comment