Sunday, January 13, 2013

1.3

Sweater: Limited, Pants: JCP, Boots: DSW, Earrings: Target, Necklace: Gifted (NY&Co.), Belt: Kohl's
Jacket: Armani Exchange, Purse: Target

Tank: Target (I got too hot after shopping)
I was getting my camera set up to take my daily picture and Poly climbed up on the counter. I yelled at her and instead of getting down she just rubbed her head off the counter. She showed me who was boss.

I walked to Safeway because I had no bread to be able to eat spaghetti toast. I had a list but it only had 5 things on it. I wanted to buy more but I just didn't know what to buy. I spent some time updating my files for 2013 and entering outfits in my clothes database.
Between taking my daily photos without and with a coat Poly sure wanted to go back out with me.
My calves were still bothering me but I still wanted to get a run in before dark.  I also wanted to nap.  Somehow I found myself under 2 afghans. I decided to play some donut popping but set the timer on my phone just in case I napped.  I set it for 30 minutes then reset it for 10 more after the timer went off.  I never did nap and I actually went for the run just before dark. I got in 4 miles and probably had 3 more minutes of it being light enough outside to run without it being dangerous.

Dave said it was rest day so we weren't going to the gym so I decided to do abs, foam roller, and some body weight exercises for my legs. I stopped doing that when Dave came home with dinner.  We had McDonald's.  I wanted snacks after but nothing we had was appealing so I didn't snack.  Then I spent all evening cropping pictures, blogging, photo editing, making collages, and reading facebook.
Poly was quite the annoying cat once it got late. I think she tries to tell me it's bed time.  I went in to bed a little after 1 and played Donut Popping and then Solitaire until after 2:30. (oops)

No comments:

Post a Comment