Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Week 8b of Half Marathon Training (2.4-2.10)

Previous Summaries

Planned Mileage: 5, 4, 4, 5 (for a total of 18 miles)


Monday: I walked home from Sprouts. 

Tuesday: I did a core workout. I ran to get pizza and walked home. It was probably about .35 miles. 

Wednesday: I took a rest day.

Thursday: I went for a 2 mile run. I didn't feel like running but I went anyway and decided just to do a short run. 


Friday:  I think I did a core workout but this might have been a different day. 

Saturday: I did weights for my legs and abs. 



Sunday:  I meant to run and ride a bike. Then I changed to just doing one of those. Then I did nothing. 

Total Running Mileage: 2.35 mi 

Total Biking Mileage: 0 mi
Total other things: a couple walks,  1 weight lifting, a few core workouts.

Summary: I ran so little. I was a huge slacker. I also was a slacker at all forms of working out which is why I decided to just redo week 8 instead of moving to week 9.

2 comments:

  1. Yes that was a low total for your miles. Good idea to redo week 8 again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first half the month was so bad for me with running. This week wasn't so bad. My last set of data won't seem to transfer to the computer so I haven't been able to finalize my week 9 post.

      Delete