Friday, February 1, 2013

1.20

 Shirt and Jacket: NY&Co, Skirt: F21, Shoes: Famous Footwear, Necklace: Charlotte Rouse
I woke up at 6:30 am. (I went to sleep at 8 PM so I even had a full nights sleep.) Dave made me breakfast. I even ate it before I ran. Then I had an amazing run. It probably wasn't just a coincidence.

Poly hopped in the blue canvas bag even though it was full of stuff so I got the red bag open for her and she hopped out of the blue bag and right into the red one.
We went to outback for dinner. I forgot to take a picture of my soup.
After we went to Whole Foods. I probably shouldn't be shocked to see them selling chicken feet but I was.

I was some TV after we got home.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear about the good nights rest and the run. The outfit pictures are on the money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicken feet are slightly cheaper than that here. Feet are still less than getting legs/thighs. I don't know how that works.

    ReplyDelete