Wednesday, February 20, 2013

2.13 - 3 AM

Pants: Express, Shirt: Limited, Shoes: Famous Footwear, Necklace: Sears
Purse: JCP, Jacket: Armani Exchange
I woke up at 3am and stayed awake. I watched TV on my iPad in bed until 7:30 when Dave made me get up so I could drive him to work. He would bike home but didn't want to bike both ways. He also wanted to trick me into not watching TV all day.

I went to Safeway on my way home. I enjoyed how it wasn't crowded at all. I got back and watched some TV.  I ate lunch.
I went to the Post Office, Sears, and JoAnn Fabrics. When I got to the Post Office, I forgot tape to tape the address label on. I didn't tape it in advance because last time the sticker didn't fit right. I had to hand write the address on it.  Then I go to Sears to pick up my vacuum. They tried to claim I still had to pay even though I prepaid. We talked to someone else and that guy said I was right.  Then I went to JoAnn Fabrics and forgot my gift card.  So I was 0 for 3 for that trip.  I got home in just enough time to change and head out to run with Hilary. I went to recycling on the way to running. Recycling takes too much time.

The run was pretty long for me but it didn't feel nearly as bad as I was expecting. On the way home I got Wendy's.

We watched some TV. Then I watched TV on my iPad. I went to sleep near 11 PM. I can't believe how long I stayed up. I also can't believe how little I still got done based on how long I was awake.

1 comment:

  1. It wasnt' a wasted day cause the necklace look good on you. :)

    ReplyDelete