Tuesday, February 5, 2013

2.1

Shirt: Limited, Jeans: JCP, Shoes: Famous Footwear, Earrings: Target, Purse: JCP
I slept in a little even though I had a ton to do.
I finally took the car for an oil change. While walking home I saw a lady on a bike with a dog in her basket. My camera was too slow that I only got a picture of her after she passed.
I spent a little bit of time cleaning and almost waited until the last possible second. I watched a lot of Burn Notice instead.

At 8:15, Brie and John arrived. We went to dinner then came home and hung out.
Poly likes to be the center of attention and doesn't play favorites so she decided to sit on the ottoman between all our feet.

1 comment:

  1. Dinner was great. I forgot to take photos of our food that night. It was so awesome to see you! :D

    ReplyDelete