Wednesday, February 13, 2013

2.8 - Incognito Man

My green pants shrunk so now I have to wear them with boots or look silly.
Jeans: Limited, Sweater: Express, Boots: Famous Footwear, Necklace: Charlotte Russe
I got donuts in the morning except it was more like 11 am. They didn't have the kind I wanted though.The cashier tried to talk me into 2 dozen donuts. I never had anyone try so hard to talk me into 2 dozen. They didn't even have the kinds I wanted. I was even debating less than a full dozen. The cashier was flirting with me. He said he'd see me tomorrow. Ha. I thought I was looking nice that morning (aka not fat and gutty) and I guess he noticed.
Dave got back from his ski trip and we went to Tia Juana's for dinner. We were away for over a day so we actually had things to talk about.
At the ski trip they gave out capes. Dave got incognito man. He made Poly incognito kitty. She didn't like it very much.

He was exhausted from his trip even though he didn't ski at all. The snowboarding boots wouldn't fit his feet/calves.

No comments:

Post a Comment