Monday, April 14, 2014

April 1-10 Outfits

4.3
I got some new shirts at Target and they can go right over my nursing tanks without seeing the color underneath. I have on earrings in this picture but I ended up thinking it was a little much to go for a walk so I took them off.
4.5
This is another one of those new shirts from Target.  I like my hair down but it gets difficult with so much leaning and nursing so I like it pulled back. I'm trying to find new ways to do that. Well rediscover old ways I've used over the years and start doing them. 
4.6
Look it's the same gray shirt from Target. I threw on a necklace this time. I'm wearing my shooties. I had on a heel. I wore them as we went shopping. After we were home I asked Dave if he noticed I was wearing nicer shoes and he hadn't. He didn't notice I was taller either.
4.9
I had on my new gray Target shirt again. I also had on my running shorts from 7th grade. I forgot to take a real outfit photo. I not only left the house but I socialized with other people.  I realized I wore the same shirt as the last time I went to a mom meetup. There was only 1 mom that was the same.
4.10
Ella and I went to walk. Ella hated it. I took her out of her stroller and wore her but she mostly hated that too. We borrowed this hat. It was actually blue and way too big.  I draped her blanket over my shoulders so her arms and legs weren't in the sun but did that after this picture.  I was also wearing running shorts from 7th grade.
4.10
So in the evening I had Dave take my picture saying I had been missing too many daily pictures on days I got dressed but then didn't realize that I wasn't actually wearing those clothes when I was out in public.  I have 5 or so tanks like this. I even have 2 pink ones because the 2nd one I bought was on major clearance. This is a size small and the other one is size medium. I bought these gray pants when I was pregnant so I would quit stretching out my yoga pants. I like them that they aren't years old and stretched out too so they don't drag on the ground. I kind of want to get a third pair since I don't do laundry often enough. I also want to get a new pair of capri athletic pants since the ones I have now are all still too small.

So I always thought the tank above was fuschia but it's label is haywire purple Well the one time with the flash it looks purple. I wish it looked like that all the time.

You can sort of tell that my stomach isn't as big anymore. It is still far from my old normal.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks.

      Unless I just got better at taking pictures to trick everyone including myself.

      Delete
  2. I wouldn't worry about wearing the same clothes to a meetup. A lot of moms are working on getting back into their old clothes and try to limit how much "in between" or nursing stuff they have. I worried about it at first but then gave up and said whatever, that hopefully the other mom's would understand.

    I agree, you're looking smaller! It will come with time and you're exercising so I'm sure that will help. (I'm still not back to the way I used to be but I'm not really exercising either.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figure I get out so infrequently that I should wear different clothes. I bet I could wear the same thing every time and nobody would even notice.

      I took measurements and between 3/20 and 4/15 I didn't change at all. There was only a slight change from 2/28 to 3/20. Ugh.

      Delete