Tuesday, April 15, 2014

March Outfits

3.1

3.5

3.8

3.10
 This yellow shirt is maternity.
3.12
Look how cute Ella is. That's why I took  so many pictures.
3.12

3.15
 This shirt is maternity.  Dave took these pictures.
3.16
These are my new Target jeans and are not maternity jeans. From here on out those are the jeans I am wearing. I bought a size 8. Back a year ago I needed a size 6 in skinny jeans but mainly for the calf.
3.18
The nursing tank is actually under that blue shirt too. They get a lot of use. When I leave the house, I throw on a shirt over my nursing tanks or camis.  That blue shirt is a maternity shirt.
3.19

3.20
 Yes I am wearing the same exact clothes 2 days in a row. I probably didn't wear them all day either day though.
3.21
 This is a maternity shirt.
3.23
 Now I have to wear a belt with my jeans. Maybe a size 8 was too big.
3.25
 I bought this sweater the same day as another sweater. They are 2 different sizes. The other is still too tight.
3.28
 We went to Google for breakfast. Since it was early it was somewhat chilly so I could wear a sweater.
3.28
I changed into gray to coordinate with Ella!
3.29
I think this might be the only day all month I wore a real bra and that didn't last long. Ella was nothing but trouble eating so I took it off and she was better.
3.30
These skinny jeans are still too tight on my legs. Well not "too tight" but maybe just tighter than I'd like.  This red shirt is maternity. I have other red shirts but they are tighter or sweaters so I decided to wear the maternity shirt.

Above I labeled each shirt that is a maternity shirt. I did that because I feel like I look bigger in them. I'm not sure if it's all in my head or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment