Thursday, April 17, 2014

4.14

I put her in a 6-12 month Leveret onesie. She's almost too long for it even though it is too wide for her.


The day started off like normal but Ella wouldn't play on the floor. She just cried. I couldn't get anything done. She'd also only nap a few minutes at a time. It was a very very tiring day. Then when she fell asleep at 3:15 I decided to let her nap on me. She napped until 6 PM. It was great.

I put her in the bumbo while I cooked dinner.   When I finished dinner, she wanted to eat even though I fed her while some stuff was cooking. I made her suffer and held her while I ate about half my dinner. I wanted some things hot and she was too demanding.  While holding her she learned to grab the table. Then she started to grab my plate. I had to keep my plate back.

She went to sleep at 8:30. She woke up at 12:30 though.

No comments:

Post a Comment