Tuesday, April 8, 2014

3.30

Ella slept late. She didn't wake up until 9:30. We were up in the night but still. (Ella likes to shimmy from the center of the crib.)
I fed her then got ready and we went to Shoreline. I ran while Dave and Ella walked.  I told Dave I'd be back in a little over a half hour.  He was about 15 minutes away when I got back.  He did some loop.
We got home and I fed Ella and showered and all that fun stuff. We were only home for about an hour before we left again.
We went to BJ's for lunch. Ella slept the entire time. Service was so slow. The waitress never came back to check on us. We were done eating for so long waiting for boxes.
We went to Buy Buy Baby after to get Ella some new stuff. We were gone 4.5 hours. Ella only cried a couple minutes form home. She wanted a diaper change. I did change her diaper at Buy Buy Baby. Then I fed her in the car while Dave went in Barnes and Noble after.
Ella went to sleep around 6. I kept expecting her to wake up any second but she didn't until 11 PM. I thought for sure that meant she wouldn't sleep through the night but then she slept all the way until 7 am.  I watched TV with Dave, had dinner, and I'm not even sure what else. I was awake while she slept for 5 hours but feel like I barely did anything. It was nice to relax.

It must be so nice to have a baby that sleeps all the time. You can get so much done. Also having a baby that can go longer between feedings would also be super nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment