Sunday, April 27, 2014

April 11-20 Outfits

4/11
This is the same outfit as April 10 but that's in a different post so you would have never known if I didn't point it out.
4/12
4/15
4/16
This top is a maternity top but I just love the color so I keep wearing it.
4/16
 I had changed out of my pants and into shorts from 7th grade.
4/17
 I probably wore shoes at some point. This was my outfit after my run and shower so I didn't wear it all day.
4/18
These are my new shorts. I referred to them as mom shorts when I told Dave about them. They cover a lot more of the butt and have a little bit longer inseam.  Notice I'm wearing the same shirt 2 days in a row. When you see this, I also slept in it. Figured I'd be honest!
4/19
 I'm really liking this shirt that Ella picked out for me.
4/20
This was my boring Easter outfit but I didn't want to clash with Ella.

2 comments:

  1. I love that 4/12 shirt!! And your hair pulled back a little bit. Super duper cute.

    ReplyDelete