Saturday, July 5, 2014

June 21-30 Outfits

6/21
I don't think I stayed in this outfit very long. I wanted pants after I got home. Then the top wasn't as nice as a cami for nursing so I changed that too.
6/24
 I love how the medium one fits. The small one is tight and then makes me look heavier. It is odd having such a long shirt with shorts though.
6/25
 It's hard to get Ella to look at a camera on a tripod especially when there are so many other distractions.
6/26
A button down shirt. Required but then wouldn't stay buttoned. It used to stay buttoned but now it's too tight so it just fights to come undone.
6/27
 These old shorts fit again. I hadn't tried in over a month though.
6/29
 I wore this top because I could get it on over my neck.
6/30

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. June 25 is close to my least favorite. It felt too tight on my stomach.

      Delete