Sunday, April 17, 2016

20 Weeks (April 17)

I had to make my collage on my phone because I could not get my pictures from my phone to load onto my computer. It took awhile to find enough old weekly photos.

I feel like I'm sick so much more during this pregnancy than when I'm not pregnant. Pregnancy seems so hard on my body maybe I'm worse at fighting things. I never looked it up if that's a legit thing or not. I remember talking to people when I was pregnant with Ella saying I really didn't know how I would be able to manage being pregnant again with a baby/toddler/kid. They all seemed shocked. But here I am thinking it is so tough. I know so many people do it. It's really hard to function properly and to not lose patience with a kid when you are about to pass out. I do not like how often I have been about to pass out. I always feel bad telling Ella how I don't feel well.  On Thursday morning, she told me to lie down and covered me, then she shooed Dave out of the room and closed the door. She had him get her breakfast.

When I see myself in a mirror, I'm always shocked at how pregnant I look. I feel like I'm not this far along. Time is flying.

So many people seem so excited we are having one boy and one girl. I remember when I would meet people over the years and they had multiple siblings and they were all girls I was jealous of that. It seems normal to have 1 of each or 1 of each and then another kid.

I can't believe this is the halfway point.
Size of baby: Banana, 6-6.3 inches long from crown to rump. 

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I lost 0.7 lbs this week from being sick. That means I'm up 3.7 lbs overall. 


Maternity Clothes:  I wore a few maternity tops. I haven't worn any pants yet.

Gender: Boy


Movement: A bunch. I feel like it's the same now for weeks but maybe I'll notice more later.  I notice multiple times a day and maybe I'm noticing more times a day. I'm not quite sure.


Sleep: Sleep got so much worse because of being sick. My throat hurts so bad I just can't sleep.

What I miss: Being able to go a good portion of the day without going to the bathroom.


Cravings: Nope


Aversions: None


Symptoms: It's hard to tell with being sick besides having to go to the bathroom all the time!

Best moment this week: Being able to take Ella to preschool an extra day so I didn't die by the end of the day.


Looking forward to: Having people over to host some toddler events. My next 2 weeks have 6 things here!


Exercise:  I ran on Monday then I got sick so I tried to rest as best as possible. I was doing a 7 day squat challenge so I did that. 

Same this time: I miss peeing less often both times. The overall weight gain is very similar at the halfway point. Last time I gained 3.9 lbs and this time 3.7. (The 19-20 week gain was very different though.)

Different from last time: I have to use the bathroom so much more. I did complain last time about every couple hours. I WISH I could go that long now. Monday I peed 5x after waking up and before 9AM. It's not so fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment