Friday, April 1, 2016

1.9

Ella woke up near 7:30. I was tired.

I got her to use her iPad in bed for a bit.
I put laundry in the dryer. Then I started planning our outfits for Ella's 2 year photos. I tried really hard to find my blue sweater. I wasted over an hour looking. I have no idea where it could be.  I was getting mad because I try to do so much and the house is so messy so we lose things every single day. I don't even understand how we lose so much.

Dave was on his laptop the entire time.

We went to Kohl's to buy Ella some new pants and find me a new blue shirt that I can wear. I didn't find the best option but I found something.  We went to Armadillo Willy's after.  Ella was such a good eater. She wanted french fries. She didn't really eat her burger. But she liked my pork, Dave's chicken, and Dave's tater tots.

After we were home a little bit, I said it was nap time. She didn't want a nap. I did! Dave told her it was quiet time. She played on her iPad in our bed and I took a nap. Dave played his game.  Ella woke me up a few times. Once she kept yelling snack. I told her over and over to ask Daddy and finally she listened. He got her a snack. That was nice. That's a rare thing!  I slept almost 2 hours. It sure was nice.

After nap, I used my computer a bit. Ella used her iPad, sat on my lap, or sat on Dave's lap. She was pretty good.  She likes to watch kid cooking shows and to pretend she's cooking.

Then we ate dinner and watched the Steeler game. We forgot so we started watching almost an hour late.  Ella was a pretty good eater again.

Dave even sat on the floor to play with Ella. They had a blast!













No comments:

Post a Comment