Friday, April 1, 2016

1.3

Ella woke up earlier than she has been. She woke up at 8:30 or later everyday for almost 2 weeks and then she just woke up at 7:30. I was so tired.

I think Ella enjoyed the 3-day refresh because she was requesting different fruits all day.  She also ate a lot.

We watched the Steeler game. Dave was teaching her how to use her arm and then say first down. She was so cute. She does put her arms up and say touchdown most of the time already.

Ella was tired but wouldn't sleep. We tried quiet time in bed. So at least she gave me a little rest.  I tried to fall asleep but didn't.

We made veggie stir-fry for dinner. Ella was whining and complaining while I was cooking.  She kept asking me to hold her. I was getting mad.  We started eating dinner and she was complaining and whining again. I was getting mad. Then all of a sudden she looked tired. Then less than a minute later her eyes were closing. I changed her pull-up quickly and we put her in her crib. She fell asleep in about a minute in the crib.  I guess that's why she was complaining. She was so tired. She doesn't normally fall asleep before 7 PM unless she's in a car.

Dave and I watched TV, did stuff on our computers, and watched TV again.  The internet was not working so I didn't watch Netflix in bed. I was also pretty tired anyway.





 I cut Dave's hair then trimmed Ella's bangs!









No comments:

Post a Comment