Sunday, April 10, 2016

18 Weeks (April 3)

I feel like time is flying. I can't believe I'm 18 weeks already.

I had my doctor appointment. I have the same complaint as last time. I see the doctor for about 2 minutes. I feel like it's not even worth it. How do other people have long appointments? What do they talk about? Should she be telling me things and she's not because I don't have questions? I know after having Ella I learned I should have done kick count stuff and I was never told about it. 

I feel like this time there are plenty of times I go about my business and don't even remember that I'm pregnant. 

I made a comparison of last time versus this time and it just made me miss my digital cameras all that much more.

Size of baby: Bell Pepper, 5 - 5.8 inches long (from crown to rump)

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I'm up 2.3 lbs overall and up 1.3 lbs in the last week. But the funny thing is I weighed myself Saturday and was 127 and then Sunday was 128.6 so who knows what really is right. 


Maternity Clothes:  None yet but I did unpack them and they are now in my closet. My jeans just don't work anymore. Just after they are washed they don't button but they do a few hours later. But since they are a little lower than normal, they don't stay up well in the back. I wore a belly band all day Friday and for about an hour on Wednesday. But that didn't work so well. I still had issues with them staying up in the back. I should have just done a belt. Normally I have to wear a belt with the jeans to keep them staying up so that probably contributes to the problem.

Gender: We will find out on April 9.


Movement: I notice movement a lot. Once I swear I saw my belly moving too. 


Sleep: This week sleep has been slightly better. Twice when I woke up to go to the bathroom I actually fell back to sleep. Some other nights I was awake 2 hours. Being awake is not baby related, it is stress related. 

What I miss: I can't think of anything that stuck out this week.


Cravings: Nothing yet.  I kind of want some cravings


Aversions: Nothing really


Symptoms: I get lightheaded when I get up too fast. I can't really think of other ones. 

Best moment this week:  I'm not sure. I have been asking Ella if she wants a brother or sister and she always said brother. But this week she finally said sister.  I am still having issues with not finding my cameras and am very upset about this so that is still a worst of the week.


Looking forward to: Finding out the gender. Being unpacked!



Exercise:  I seem to be keeping too busy with Ella and unpacking and cleaning that I only exercise once a week. It makes me sad. Next week, I will do better!

Same this time: Well both times I mentioned a worst of the week and didn't really think of a best of the week.


Different from last time: My doctor appointment was in week 17 last time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment