Wednesday, April 27, 2016

21 Weeks

I finished this post and posted it but apparently didn't and the updates aren't saved either. I forget what I wrote about. I know I added more to things below. Sigh.

I have randomly been looking up baby names and I just never seem to find any I love.

Size of baby: Carrot, 10.5 inches long from head to heel. My app on my phone says the baby weighs about 10.5 oz but as of 2 weeks ago my baby already weighed 10.6 oz. 

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  2.7 lbs gained this week so 6.4 lb gain overall. I gained .7 of that the first 3 days so I guess I gained 2 lbs in 4 days!


Maternity Clothes:  I wore maternity tops everyday I think. I wore regular athletic pants most days but Saturday I did wear maternity jeans.

Gender: Boy


Movement: Some days there is more movement than others. I swear I saw my belly move with movement a couple times. 


Sleep: I've had issues sleeping because of being sick. When I wake up coughing, I just pee while I'm already up.

What I miss: not being sick. Being able to take Ella places!



Cravings: None

Aversions: Nope


Symptoms: I can't really tell. I've been too sick. 

Best moment this week:  Can't think of anything. 


Looking forward to:  not being sick. finding a boy name that we like.


Exercise:  I've been too sick to exercise but I did do squats 1 day this week. I did them 2 days late for a 7 day challenge I was doing. 

Same this time: I never have cravings or aversions.Apparently it's always uneventful. I didn't have a best moment last time either.

Different from last time: Last time we ordered a crib so we were progressing. This time we haven't done anything it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment