Tuesday, April 26, 2016

10.18

Ella woke up at 5:30 and cried and went back to sleep. Then she woke up at 8:30 for good. She was unhappy and woke everyone else up in the house. She did not want me to change her pull-up.

We went to Target.  I had told Ella we were going to go and then she went right to the door to go. None of us were dressed yet so we weren't ready.  She enjoyed Target. She got to ride around in a cart.

We went to Texas Roadhouse for lunch. I barely got to eat because Ella wanted to go to the potty but then wouldn't.  Finally after Dave was done eating, he took her and then I got to eat.   She actually used the potty in the car when he took her.  She got so much happier after that. I knew she had to go.

After we got home, she actually ate. She climbed in her high chair herself.

We gave her Benadryl as a test. We plan to use it on the flight to make it better. I wanted to do a test run incase she has an adverse reaction.  She got so tired. She was tired first so she would have already napped but she fell asleep cuddling with my mom.

We went to the Bradleys to hang out a bit in the evening.




















No comments:

Post a Comment