Wednesday, April 13, 2016

3.15 - Gymnastics & Packing

I set my alarm for 7:30 but Dave's alarm woke me up first. I got a move on getting dressed and getting ready right away. We were still late leaving. Ella did not want to get dressed.  I had to pack her lunch and things.

We dropped Dave off at work and immediately went to gymnastics. We were late to gymnastics by a few minutes and were still the first ones there.

It was over at 9:45 but it took until 9:51 to get out of there. Then I drove Ella to preschool and dropped her off.  The drop off took a few extra minutes.    Then I went to Lynn's for a planning meeting. I was late since it started at 10. I would have been early if I would have taken Ella since it was right near gymnastics. Instead I was over 20 minutes late. I think they were just getting started when I arrived. I don't think I missed much of anything.

It was over around 11:10 but talking and then trying to leave took until 11:30. I got Jack in the Box on the way home. I got to quickly eat that before people started showing up.
 6 moms came. A bunch of toddlers and babies were here playing too. After 2.5 hours everyone was gone and we packed about 40 crates between the 6 of us. I made a list for Dave of who was here and 4 of us were pregnant. Two had babies under 6 months and the last one had 2 kids already (1 and 3 years old). I'm surprised we got as much done as we did. (Two had 2 kids here but 1 had a 2.5 year old and a 6 mo old.)   I was so exhausted when they left.  Also my back hurts from trying to lift crates that weren't initially stacked.

I did laundry and put the heating pad on my back. After that I called Comcast and that was so awful. 35 minutes on the phone to set up the new house with internet/cable.

I went and picked Dave up right after. I wished I had more time to rest.  We both went in and got Ella. Then we went to dinner. Ella was so bad. I don't know why we keep trying to go out. Well I mean I do know because we packed the kitchen stuff and before that we had no food here but we definitely should get it to go with how bad she is.

We got home and I wanted to rest but of course that didn't happen. I don't even know where the time went. Ella was bad again. Finally after I gave her the 2 minute warning for bedtime she started playing with her legos then wanted me to play. (She was still bad at the 10 and 5 minute warnings.)

The routine in her room took forever. She did master sweeping with her little broom and dustpan though.

Finally I was able to leave her room and I immediately got ready for bed and just used my laptop while in bed.
Ella took my daily picture

No comments:

Post a Comment