Thursday, January 25, 2018

80 Day Obsession Week 1

Day 1 Day 1:  Did 1 round of everything and then a 2nd round. I only recorded round 1 with time lapse. Then I did tricep push-up recording on the last exercise because that is such a struggle for me and I want to improve. Figure I might like to look back on it.   Mostly the exercises seemed easy compared to A Little Obsessed.  Also when the cast uses the easy bands, you tend to use easy. Yet in ALO, they use the more difficult ones or even doubled up so then we did too!  I think it really does matter what instructors use which is probably why Body Pump used to have instructor weight minimums or else everyone lifts light.    Since it was day 1, there was a lot of time switching bands and weights. I wish I could easily skip or fast forward.   I used 5 and 10 lb weights but then I used 15 lb weights for bicep curls in the 2nd round.  I used more challenging loops for almost everything the 2nd round.  The side planks were difficult for me.
z
Day 2
1/17 I did Day 4 workout on Day 3 and Day 3 on Day 4 because of going to PT on day 3 and it really bothered my back.
I played with using a new program. Both of these are from the same day.

An original from leg day



I thought I was more horizontal then this in the Single-leg good mornings. At least my head back and neck are in line.


Days 1-5 Compilation
I was playing with a new program on my phone and did a compilation.


 Day 6 video
I did the roll and release on Sunday for rest day and also did Cardio Flow on Sunday to catch up. That workout was tough. But mainly because I hate the walking down to a plank since it's hard to get hands to the ground with my long legs. I feel like if I had great flexibility the workout would be so much easier just because of that one move.  On the duck walk, I messed up which leg to use and went to stop to change but just messed up and kind of landed on my ankle cracking it.

I did these videos the easier way in blogger instead of how I usually do them to save time. I had hoped they'd work but nothing worked when posted so I spent 2 hours going back and fixing thema ll.

I tried and failed timed nutrition but ate pretty healthy. I barely took pictures of my food.




I see so many coaches doing 80 Day Obsession and I swear they never say a bad thing about it. I thought it was for moderate fitness levels but it seems pretty easy to me. There are a few challenging moves and a lot are easy and you can't make it more challenging. After multiple days, I felt like I needed more. My heart rate wasn't up enough.  Some of the workouts just had too much almost lying on the floor.

I cannot get timed nutrition down. I feel like I should leave the coach test group because I just can't time it how I want. I eat my pre-workout meal and then Miles is too difficult 1-2 hours later so I can't work out so that screwed that up.  You can never have cheese with your tacos because they force you into rigid container timing of what to eat when.  It makes it like the blue will always be hummus versus cheese just based on what you have to eat it with.  Eating every 2-3 hours and having a list of approved foods is totally fine with me.

My trouble is if I'm not eating something on the approved list, sometimes I don't eat because I can't grab something. So then I'm eating too little. I often wonder if too little is just as bad as eating the wrong thing.  I don't know how people eat so much. I'm only on plan B and I feel like I eat forever.  With all the interruptions, sometimes a meal is 1.5 hours from start to finish. I need foods that are quicker to eat. I do eat wraps or sandwiches quicker but you can't have those all the time because there is certain timing for your meals based on when you workout.

I do like the longer workouts. But I guess before I could have always doubled up on 2 workouts. I mostly never did that except when ALO first had a sneak peak t and I did my 21dfx workout and ALO.

Beachbody did something new that they never did before. They have a test group with coaches. I thought it was going to be more selective but the group has 43,000 people in it. So it has a lot. There are a ton of posts. I stopped getting notifications and I just load it a few times a day to see a couple posts. I also check what Autumn posts. They have us record videos based on prompts and they might use them for things. So far Autumn has used a few on her instagram but nothing that I made.

Thursday night I was up late with an awful stomach ache and then I threw up in the middle of the night.  Friday I barely ate.  I'm pretty sure that's what contributed to my weight loss and slimmer looking abs.

No comments:

Post a Comment