Monday, January 8, 2018

Little Quiz

On facebook a bunch of people have been posting questions they ask their kids without prompting. I asked Ella. I posted them here and on facebook. I asked her these after asking her 40 questions for her birthday interview since I forgot to ask her in December. 

Ella 4 (1/7/17)

*What is something I say a lot?
dada (laughing) Miles 

*What makes me happy?
blah blah blah 

*What makes me sad?
pushing on you 

*How tall am I?
5 can of dollars 


*What's my favorite thing to do?eat. talk.

What is my favorite food?
dinner

*What is my favorite drink?
milk. water

*If I could go anywhere, where would it be?
at our home

*Do you think you could live without me?
no

*How do I annoy you?
put bandaid on you

*What is my favorite tv show?
bad shows  hahahaha  bad tv shows

*What is my favorite music to listen to?
{She said something but i couldnt' decipher it. something like leshilation and she kept singing and dancing as she said it)

*What is my job?
take care of Miles

*How old am I?
5

*What's my favorite color?
Purple

*How much do you love me?
{She won't answer this one}

2 comments:

  1. 5 can of dollars made me laugh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be fair she said 5 and I sort of paused looking st her seeing if she’d say more so she added the rest

      Delete