Monday, January 1, 2018

Focus

So many people keep talking about a word they pick for the year. I know a lot of people who picked a word for 2017 and even more are picking one for 2018. I wasn't going to pick one because ..meh.  But then I thought about it and then the word kept popping up into my head.  So I decided to pick one and post about it.

I keep doing 80 million things at once and just don't finish them all well enough. It's probably better to focus and actually finish a few things and leave some things never started!

There you have it. Focus!  Let's rock 2018!

3 comments:

  1. I think this is perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also picked focus this year. Need to write up my blog post for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting. I'm scattered with my blog readings so once you write yours, send it to me if you remember so I can see it.

      Delete